Tuesday 5 April 2011

Ideas for band logo



This was my 1st idea for the band logo and probably the one i like the best out of the three. I think it shows the band it the light that would need to be shown in if properly promoted. Even though they are a pop band there are certainly elements of rock and also a slight feel of the emo genre due to the look and style of some of the band members. I think the red and black theme in the logo gives them a slightly unknown mysterious feel.


This is my second attempt at a band logo, this time i went for more of a fun feel to the logo. I think shows more of the boys real life personalities. I think the yellow helps to represent the name of the song aswell (sunshine). The font i chose was particularly smart and "proper", i think this would help to give the band an air of importance. The red on yellow stands; this helps show the fact that they arent just another pop/rock band.

This was my last idea and also the one i liked the least, when i was making it i chose to give it a slighty gothic, mystical feel. After finishing the idea i decided that this wasnt the sort of direction that i thought was right for this band.

No comments:

Post a Comment